There has always been an undying love for good tasting meals. The aroma, the inviting look and then that great taste that just makes your mouth water and leaves you begging for more. It's no wonder chefs take pride in their kitchen abilities and the average food lover seeks to improve his or her skills. This drive to cook better and fill up empty stomachs by food fans has not gone unnoticed. To satisfy this desire several food recipe books, videos, TV shows and blogs have been launched into the scene. One of such great recipes is the Saffron recipes. Discussed below are guides on how to make the most amazing Saffron recipes.
If you're a die hard lover of chicken, then you are sure to get hooked on the Saffron orange chicken which has the smell of an orange farm and has such a great taste that thrills the taste buds. The first step to preparing this dish is to have your ingredients which are:
- 1) Chicken legs or alternatively breast( original pieces)
- 2) One Onion(can be diced of mini sliced)
- 3) A tablespoon of olive oil.
- 4) A touch of Saffron.
- 5) Three diced garlics
- 6) Pepper and Salt
- 7) A touch of orange zest that has been reduced to small shreds.
- 8) A touch of grounded ginger
- 9) Water, the quantity of two cups.
- 10) lemon juice measured with two cups and a dash of lemon zest.
- 1) Using your olive oil, roast your chopped onions until it becomes golden brown.
- 2) Time to put in the chicken.
- 3) Season it with salt and pepper. Let the chicken stay till it gets a goldish look during the roast.
- 4) Put in your cups of water ( 2 cups).
- 5) put in Saffron, ginger powder, garlic and orange skin.
- 6) Leave the chicken to cook a while
- 7) Add lime juice using the measurement of two cups.
- 8) Lastly let the liquid evaporate.
Note: if your not satisfied with the cooking, some water can be added which should be the maximum of a cup. Then, let the chicken cook to satisfaction